In order to get the most from Cradle and Jabra, make sure that you set up your headset for optimum performance.
How do I set it up?
Use Jabra Direct on a Windows or Mac computer to set up the headset.
What needs to be changed?
- Download and run the Jabra Direct file.
- Ensure your headset is connected. Select the headset on the bottom part of the app, and then choose Device settings
- Under Headset, we recommend setting Audio Protection (SafeTone) to Basic protection unless you're always wearing your headset
- You can also alter the ringtone, whether or not audio will play through the headset (for example music).
- Click Apply - the headset will probably restart.
- You can now close Jabra Direct. You're all set!