Every time a call is made to an Office outside of business hours and Just Voicemail is selected, an appropriate Cradle recording will be played by default. You can replace the default message with your own personalised recording.
Record Your File
To set your custom recordings, first you will need to record them. We accept files in mp3 and wav format. If you need help for your particular computer, we recommend Googling. Note, that your finished file must end with either a .mp3 or .wav extension, and it must be less than 10 MB. If your recording is not in these formats you must convert it (do not change the file extension as this will not work).
Office Voicemail for After Hours
When a user calls an Office and it is after hours, you can direct that call to voicemail. To upload your voicemail message, follow these steps in go.cradle.io:
- Click on Offices
- Click on the Office you want to add the voicemail for.
- Select After Hours.
- Make sure just voicemail is selected and then at the bottom of the window, select Choose File.
- Select the file you have just created off your machine and upload.
- Click Save.
- Select the email of someone in your team for any voicemails for that office to be emailed to.
- Repeat steps 1 - 7 for all of your Offices.