When someone on your team is going on holiday or is on sick leave we recommend taking these two steps to let them enjoy their break in peace!
- Remove them from any roles that you have calls going to
- Ask them to set their presence to Offline
Remove them from a role
- Log into the admin website and go to Roles.
- Locate the roles that you send calls to for this person.
- Click the cross next to their name.
- Make sure that you have someone in the role still and that someone is in priority box 1.
- When they return simply add them back to the roles they need to be in.
Set their presence to offline
The person needs to do this themselves but it's easy.
- Head to Settings on any of the apps.
- Click on the status (e.g., Available).
- Change the presence to Offline.
- Remind them to set themselves back to available when they're back.
Note that if they make a call from Cradle while offline Cradle will automatically put their status to Online after the call, they will need to repeat steps to change their status again.