If you're a Google Workspace or Microsoft 365 Business user, it's a piece of cake!
Getting set up with Cradle is as effortless as we could make it. Before you download and use the applications, you need to create an account.
Using Google Workspace or Microsoft 365 Business?
- Head on over to our sign up page
- Click on Sign up
- Follow the steps for signing up
- Your account is created!
Not on Google Workspace or Microsoft 365 Business?
You can still sign up using your business email address if you have a Google Account associated with it. You can sign up for a free Google Account by following these steps:
- Click Sign up with Google Workspace on the Cradle sign up page
- Click Create account on the bottom left of the screen
- Click Use my current email address instead
- Follow the prompts to create a Google account with your work email
Cradle does not allow you to sign up with a Gmail or Hotmail account. You must have a work email.