If you're a G Suite or Office 365 user, it's a piece of cake!
Getting set up with Cradle is as effortless as we could make it. Before you download and use the applications, you need to create an account.
We have currently suspended self-sign up to our platform, so please get in touch with us to set up an account.
Using G Suite or Office 365?
- Head on over to our sign up page
- Click on Sign up with G Suite or Sign up with Office 365
- Verify that you're happy for Cradle to see your team and your email
- Your account is created!
Not on G Suite or Office 365?
You can still sign up using your business email address if you have a Google Account associated with it. You can sign up for a free Google Account by following these steps:
- Click Sign up with G-Suite on the Cradle sign up page
- Click Create account on the bottom left of the screen
- Click Use my current email address instead
- Follow the prompts to create a Google account with your work email
Cradle does not allow you to sign up with a Gmail or Hotmail account. You must have a work email.