If you're a G Suite or Office 365 user, it's a piece of cake!
Getting set up with Cradle is as effortless as we could make it. Before you download and use the applications, you need to create an account.
Using G Suite or Office 365?
- Head on over to our sign up page
- Click on Sign up with G Suite or Sign up with Office 365
- Verify that you're happy for Cradle to see your team and your email
- Your account is created!
Not on G Suite or Office 365?
You can still sign up using your business email address if you have a Google Account associated with it. You can sign up for a free Google Account by following these steps:
- Click Sign up with G-Suite on the Cradle sign up page
- Click Create account on the bottom left of the screen
- Click Use my current email address instead
- Follow the prompts to create a Google account with your work email
Cradle does not allow you to sign up with a Gmail or Hotmail account. You must have a work email.