Need to get up and running? Get the installer for your computer here
Cradle will be moving all of our desktop apps into their respective app stores soon. When we move to the app store, you will need to uninstall this version of the app and install the new version from the app store. We will email instructions to you when you need to do this.
- Download the app from the Microsoft Store!
- Download the app to your computer by clicking here.
- Once the downloaded dmg is on your machine, double click on it and then drag Cradle into the Applications folder.
- Unmount the Cradle dmg file (by dragging the Cradle icon on your desktop to the rubbish bin) and open Cradle from your Applications folder.
Compatible Windows Versions
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
Unsupported Windows Versions
- Windows 7 Pro (32/64 bit) (was supported until version 1.10)
- Windows 7 Enterprise (32/64 bit) (was supported until version 1.10)
- Windows 8