Need to get up and running? Get the installer for your computer here
Choose your operating system
- Download the app from the Microsoft Store or download an exe installer
If you're having difficulty installing from the Windows store, you can see our articles on advanced installation options.
If you change the installation type you're using (i.e. moving from Windows store to exe or vice-versa, please remove all current installations of Cradle. You can find a video walkthrough of how to do this here.
Compatible Windows Versions
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Releases 1903 and later are fully supported
- Windows 11 (32-bit, 64-bit, and ARM64)
Unsupported Windows Versions
- Windows 7 Pro (32/64 bit) (was supported until version 1.10)
- Windows 7 Enterprise (32/64 bit) (was supported until version 1.10)
- Windows 8
- Ensure you know what type of computer you have - Intel or Apple silicon (M1) chip.
- How to tell? See this help article
- For an Intel Mac, download the app here.
- For an Apple silicon (M1) Mac, download the app here.
- Once the downloaded dmg is on your machine, double click on it and then drag Cradle into the Applications folder.
- Unmount the Cradle dmg file (by dragging the Cradle icon on your desktop to the rubbish bin) and open Cradle from your Applications folder.
We have a Linux build available for x64 and arm64 machines as deb and AppImage packages. How you install is up to you, however, these guidelines will work for Ubuntu (but ensure you're referencing the correct version from the table below:
$ cd /tmp
$ wget https://io-cradle-desktop.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/cradle-3.0.1-amd64.deb
$ sudo dpkg -i cradle-3.0.1-amd64.deb
$ rm cradle-3.0.1-amd64.deb
If you're using a Jabra headset:
$ wget https://io-cradle-desktop.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/80-jabra.rules -P /etc/udev/rules.d
$ sudo udevadm control --reload
The AppImage files will auto-update when new versions are released.
Notes on Linux, including known bugs
- You can manually add a mime-type for tel links if you want Cradle to make calls when you click Tel and Callto links. In a later version we will fix this.