Need to get up and running? Get the installer for your computer here
Cradle will be moving all of our desktop apps into their respective app stores soon. When we move to the app store, you will need to uninstall this version of the app and install the new version from the app store. We will email instructions to you when you need to do this.
- Download the app from the Microsoft Store
If you are installing Cradle from the Microsoft Store while you currently have an older version, you will need to remove this from your computer first. You can find a video walkthrough of how to do this here.
- Download the app to your computer by clicking here.
- Once the downloaded dmg is on your machine, double click on it and then drag Cradle into the Applications folder.
- Unmount the Cradle dmg file (by dragging the Cradle icon on your desktop to the rubbish bin) and open Cradle from your Applications folder.
Compatible Windows Versions
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Releases 1903 and later are fully supported
Unsupported Windows Versions
- Windows 7 Pro (32/64 bit) (was supported until version 1.10)
- Windows 7 Enterprise (32/64 bit) (was supported until version 1.10)
- Windows 8
Download the legacy version of Cradle for Windows here.
We have a Linux build available for x64 machines as a deb package. How you install is up to you, however, these guidelines will work for Ubuntu:
$ cd /tmp
$ wget https://io-cradle-desktop.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/cradle_2.0.4_amd64.deb
$ sudo dpkg -i cradle_2.0.4_amd64.deb
$ rm cradle_2.0.4_amd64.deb
If you're using a Jabra headset:
$ wget https://io-cradle-desktop.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/80-jabra.rules -P /etc/udev/rules.d
$ sudo udevadm control --reload
Notes on Linux, including known bugs
- The Linux version of Cradle is still in beta
- You can manually add a mime-type for tel links if you want Cradle to make calls when you click Tel and Callto links. In a later version we will fix this.