Need to get up and running? Get the installer for your computer here
- Download the installer for Windows (versions 7, 8 and 10) here.
- Once the download completes double click on the file and follow the installation instructions.
If you have a computer that requires IT or an administrator password to install for all users, we recommend installing for your user only. This will mean you can update the app easily.
- Download the app to your computer by clicking here.
- Once the downloaded dmg is on your machine, double click on it and then drag Cradle into the Applications folder.
- Unmount the Cradle dmg file (by dragging the Cradle icon on your desktop to the rubbish bin) and open Cradle from your Applications folder.
- If asked, "Cradle is an application downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open it?", click Open.
Compatible Windows Versions
- Windows 10 Home (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 Pro (32/64 bit)
- Windows 7 Pro (32/64 bit)
- Windows 7 Enterprise (32/64 bit)
Windows 8 is untested and not officially supported.