Need to get up and running? Get the installer for your computer here
- Download the installer for Windows (versions 7, 8 and 10) here.
- Once the download completes double click on the file and follow the installation instructions.
If you have a computer that requires IT or an administrator password to install for all users, we recommend installing for your user only. This will mean you can update the app easily.
- Download the app to your computer by clicking here.
- Once the downloaded dmg is on your machine, double click on it and then drag Cradle into the Applications folder.
- Unmount the Cradle dmg file (by dragging the Cradle icon on your desktop to the rubbish bin) and open Cradle from your Applications folder.
- If asked, "Cradle is an application downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open it?", click Open.
In macOS Catalina and macOS Mojave, after the above step, Cradle may appear in System Preferences > Security & Privacy, under the General tab. Click Open Anyway to confirm your install of Cradle.
Compatible Windows Versions
- Windows 10 Home (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 Pro (32/64 bit)
- Windows 7 Pro (32/64 bit)
- Windows 7 Enterprise (32/64 bit)
Windows 8 is untested and not officially supported.