If the headset you have or buy does not have a ringer option then your computer must have speakers in order to make an audible ringing sound when you're not wearing your headset.
If your computer doesn't have speakers, we keep a small stock of USB speakers that can be used for the incoming call ring tone.
Dense office layout with many calls
- Engage 65 (expensive option)
- Engage 50 (mid-range - no ringer)
- Pro 930 (mid-range option)
- Evolve 40 (cheaper option - no ringer)
Less dense office layout
- Evolve 40 (no ringer)
- Evolve 20 (cheapest option - no ringer)
Old fashioned option
- Handset 450 (for those who like to hold something, no ringer)
Audio Source Setup
Please view the Desktop App Audio Source Setup page.
Jabra Headset Setup
If you have a Jabra Headset, please see our setup guide for best configuration.