Do you mainly call through the desktop app? Best you get a high quality headset.
If the headset you have or buy does not have a ringer option then your computer must have speakers in order to make an audible ringing sound when you're not wearing your headset.
If your computer doesn't have speakers, we keep a small stock of USB speakers that can be used for the incoming call ring tone.
Dense office layout with many calls
Less dense office layout
- Evolve 40 (no ringer)
- Evolve 20 (cheapest option - no ringer)
Old fashioned option
- Handset 450 (for those who like to hold something, no ringer)
Audio Source Setup
Please view the Desktop App Audio Source Setup page.
Jabra Headset Setup
If you have a Jabra Headset, please see our setup guide for best configuration.
- Not all headsets are the same! Some Jabra headsets, especially Bluetooth ones that connect directly to your computer, don't integrate with Cradle for macOs and Cradle for Windows.
- If you plan to buy a headset from a third party, please verify that it will work as you expect with Cradle.
- Typically, only Bluetooth headsets that connect to your computer using the Jabra dongles (Jabra Link 360 and Jabra Link 370) integrate with Cradle.
- We can't help you with headsets that you buy from other vendors.