Do you mainly call through the desktop app? Best you get a high quality headset.
We recommend using a headset with our desktop app like a headset from the Jabra Engage Range or the Jabra Evolve Range. We can supply these for our customers at competitive prices.
If the headset you have or buy does not have a ringer option then your computer must have speakers in order to make an audible ringing sound when you're not wearing your headset.
If your computer doesn't have speakers, we keep a small stock of USB speakers that can be used for the incoming call ring tone.
Dense office layout with many calls
Less dense office layout
Old fashioned option
- Handset 450 (for those who like to hold something, no ringer)
Audio Source Setup
Please view the Desktop App Audio Source Setup page.
Jabra Headset Setup
If you have a Jabra Headset, please see our setup guide for best configuration.
- Not all headsets are the same! Some Jabra headsets, especially Bluetooth ones that connect directly to your computer, don't integrate with Cradle for macOs and Cradle for Windows.
- If you plan to buy a headset from a third party, please verify that it will work as you expect with Cradle.
- Typically, only Bluetooth headsets that connect to your computer using the Jabra dongles (Jabra Link 360 and Jabra Link 370) integrate with Cradle.
- We can't help you with headsets that you buy from other vendors.